Friday, June 27, 2008

You Think You Won

But you haven't. In fact, you are only making yourself look more and more immature. And on top of that you are showing how weak, insecure, and jealous you really are. That is something I would never do. We were always so different though weren't we?? The little shows that are put on are dually noted. There is nothing that is being over looked anymore. If you think you are succeeding in causing problems or going to scare me off, you are wrong. Extremely wrong. I will let it be known that none of it causes problems. All it does is make our bond stronger, unite us even more, make us grow together. I realize that you are only looking to hurt now. It seems to me that you are only hurting yourself. How does it feel? And how did it feel when I laughed in your face at your immaturity? Probably wasn't the reaction you were looking for. Too bad, so sad. Maybe one day you will grow up. Maybe one day you will stop consuming yourself with the petty bullshit and live a carefree life that isn't surrounded and fueled by drama. Is it going to happen? Probably not. Do I care? No, you are only hurting yourself. Maybe one day you will stop being so selfish and take the role you have serious and do it right.

I thank you for showing me yet again who you really are, your true colors. They are ugly and reminded me why I was so happy to get away. I wouldn't change my circumstance for anything in this world now. Know that. Know that things aren't going to change for the negative, but only for the better. What I have can't be broken and I will not succomb to the games.

Step back and take a look in the mirror. Is any of the pettiness really worth it? Is it worth you getting so worked up all the time? Being miserable? You definitely need a reality check.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sounds like you are having the same day I am. Good for you. VERY WELL WRITTEN! If she didn't get the point before I bet she does now.

angie said...

Oh wow!! Sounds like I must go read elsewhere. Point nicely made Steph :)

misguidedmommy said...

bwahahahahahahahahah this is even better then the first one