Friday, June 27, 2008

LLLOOONNNGGGGG Friday

My goodness what a long day. It is 6:40pm and I haven't even left the office. I have been so slammed lately. We are short staffed until Tuesday, so I have been doing my job and someone else's and then for a couple days, I was doing my job and two other peoples. But I am hanging in there. I feel very productive and feel that I am really doing my part at my job.

In other news, I put my truck up on craigslist yesterday and got a ton of hits already. In fact, someone called me yesterday from Sacramento wanting to come up and look at it. I took my lunch last this afternoon to meet him and show it to him. He drove it, looked all around it and at the engine, then asked if he could give me a deposit to hold it while he went to try and get financed at a bank here. Turns out since he is from out of town they won't, so he is going to get a loan from back home and be up Wednesday to pick up the truck. He dropped the deposit off before heading back!

One day and it sold. I am beyond excited. I hope that he doesn't back out, but don't think he will since he left some money. I am going to stash most of it and then with the other, I want to buy some stuff for the house...like paint, decorations...FUN STUFF. So that is great news. Ok, I am off to go be with Eli and snuggle it up and do some "adult" things! ;) We have a fun weekend ahead of us. I know I didn't post the rodeo pics, but I will next week along with this weekends snap shots!

3 comments:

angie said...

Wow one day and you already sold it!! Dave put stuff up there too and it went fast...I can't believe how many people get stuff off craigs list...our friend Eric was even looking for roommates on it!!

Anonymous said...

I told you it would sell fast. Just know if he can't get financing you get to keep the deposit. So don't take you ad down yet.

H said...

Yay about the truck and hubba hubba on the "adult things" lol.