Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lovely Saturday

Today has been such an awesome day. Got up and had coffee with Kara. Then I came home and cooked Eli some breakfast. Then we got ready and went and picked out his Father's Day present from me: new sunglasses. The ones he has now are terrible and scratched and I have no idea how he has been wearing them. Next it was off to get both of our dad's something and then to the mall to spend some gift cards from my birthday...AND Christmas. Yes, I hate shopping. However, today was fun. Eli was a big help in picking stuff out and I will say that everything I got was on sale. Yep, a big bargain shopper. Then we had lovely lunch.

Tonight we are going to watch my cousin's softball game.

I don't know why it had been so good, but it has. It's seems like forever since Eli and I have just had a day to ourselves, to do whatever we wanted, and just spend some real quality time. And I love it.

Something totally embarrassing did happen though earlier...but I will save that for another post.

1 comment:

angie said...

Glad you had a great Saturday! I'm sure you are off treating Eli to a wonderful Father's Day today!! But let's talk about leaving us hanging with this embarrassing story haha!