1) Age at next birthday:
2) Place of Birth:
3) Place I want to Visit:
|You are Barefoot!|
You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsurprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are
|What Guys Think of Your Long Straight Hair...|
Sexy, desirable, and hard to please.
A girl who's so stunning that you've got them lined up around the block!
|You Follow Your Head|
You're rational, collected, and logical.
Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.
In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.
While you're cool, you're not ice cold.
You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.
I have been awarded by Patty! My very first one. I feel so special. What a great way to start my day! Thanks girl!!! I feel very privileged. Since reading Patty, I have learned so much and have found someone that I have a lot in common with. She is such a wonderful, caring, big hearted person. I have gained a friend and am truly inspired by her and love so much the advice she gives me and the kind words that she shares.
Shameless says: Those people I've given this award to are encouraged to post it on their own blogs; list three things they believe are necessary for good, powerful writing; and then pass the award on to the five blogs they want to honour, who in turn pass it on to five others, etc etc. Let's send a roar through the blogosphere!
The 3 things I think are necessary for writing are:
1) Honesty - you have to be able to be honest about things that are happening in your life and be able to share that with others and not censor it just for your readers. You need to be able to accept all that happens in your life and be able to share freely. I have found through my blog that I am able to be a more honest person and not try to hide the things that go on just so that people don't judge me. Judge me or not, I am who I am.
2) Humor - I find there are so many things that go on in my life that make me laugh and I just hope that by writing, I am able to bring a smile to other people's faces. Without laughter, life wouldn't be all that fun at all. It is healthy to laugh at yourself and it's nice to find humor when reading other people.
3) Openness - the more open you are, the more people are able to connect with you and enjoy reading what you write. They are able to relate, emphasize, and sympathize. Not to mention, you are viewed as a real person that not only has good times, but their fair share of bad times.
Now I get to hit 5 people:
1) Jen from Lost in Translation - she is a wonderful person and I enjoy reading her all the time. The way that she expresses herself is unlike anyone else I have ever read. I love reading about all her past experiences and even more enjoy reading about her life as it is happening.
2) Angie from Faith Trust and Pixie Dust - a new friend and someone that always has something positive to say no matter how shitty my situation. She just got engaged and her posts have been great to read. I am looking forward to all the wedding planning.
3) Megan from Yellow Polka Dotted Slugs - I enjoy reading Megan. She is someone that is so heartfelt and loves her family and friends so much. She shows so much compassion in her writing and I love it. Plus, she takes awesome pictures!! :)
4) Lindsey from Adventures of Lindz, in high heels of course - I really enjoy reading her writing. I love the way that she expresses herself and I welcome all advice and comments that come from her.
5) Babba from Babba Unknown - She has had a lot going on in her life and the fact that she is opening up and willing to share her story is very respectable. I am so happy that she is getting her life back on track and all is going well.
This is what I saw when we got there Friday night looking over Ruby Valley. It was so beautiful!
Here is my dad and my papa going over hunting tactics. My dad is my favorite person ever and my papa is awesome! He is so smart when it comes to hunting since he has been doing it so long that you learn so much from him.
And this is the mountain Sunday morning after the snow on Saturday. Oh so freaking beautiful!!! I would love to have a place in the Rubies. This place was literally breath taking in so many ways. To look at this picture and then know first hand how many animals are up there and around there is just amazing. The experience was awesome.
Here is my beautiful sister. She didn't get her deer. I felt so bad for her because she cried and felt like a failure. This was a hard area for her to hunt. There were so many hunters in the area and they screwed up EVERY situation for her. Not to mention, she is short and to stand and shoot and get a good shot with there being brush...not gonna happen. But she had fun and she learned a lot. I was so thankful I was able to be there with her. She is such an amazing person and a great sister. I just love her!
The trip was amazing. I love spending time with my family. And I love to be outdoors. I so love beautiful places. I wish I would have got better pictures of how many different colors there were on the mountains with all the changing leaves. It was so serene that you could just sit outside, even with it being freezing and just look at your surrounding. The time away came at a much needed time and is something I will keep with me forever.