Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swae's Kindergarten Graduation

Turned out perfect. The day was beautiful and Swae looked gorgeous, like always. Kasey did a great job with her hair. The only thing that was a bummer was the lighting in the cafeteria messed with all the camera's, so distance pictures were turning out either super blurry or very dark. It was the most amazing feeling seeing Swae up there. I can't get over her already being done with kindergarten and being a big first grader! Time is just flying. Before we know it, Seth is going to be starting school! I didn't get all the pictures on my camera, but should be getting more hopefully soon. For now, this is what I have.

Seth and Daddy.
Definitely a little mini me and a daddy's boy!!!
Eli with his grandma.
Lovin' on Daddy.
Our big princess! Look how beautiful she is!
Monkey boy and one proud daddy.
Swae getting her certificate. :)
Watching the slide show from the school year.
All tuckered out.
Playing with Swae's flowers.
The best picture of Swae and her Daddy. This one melts my heart.
Playing before lunch.

Such an angel!


Kasey got some good pictures of both of the kids before graduation and some more from after, so hopefully I will be getting them soon to show you all. We were just so happy and proud of Swae. She is by far one of the smartest little girls ever and just absolutely beautiful. I have no doubt that she will go very far and do very well for herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a beautiful day! Congrats to the little graduate!