Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Even More Proof

That my baby sister is growing up.

Not only is she going out more and hanging out with boys, she has been going to parties. Guys are showing up at the house to "surprise" her. It is so fun to watch and hear about. For the first time, my sister is comfortable with herself. She has gained so much self confidence and you can tell she has self-esteem.

And the topper, the proof that she is growing up....SHE GOT A JOB! She was so excited. I knew that she went and applied. I was so happy for her when she told me that she got it. Tomorrow is her first official day, but she has to call in to see if they need her today! I told her now that she will be making money, she can start buying me things! :) She is so funny. I am so happy and proud of her. I really think this is going to be so good for her. This is going to be so good for her and she is going to love having her own money and not having to babysit for it (even though babysitting is good money) and not having to rely on mom and dad.

She's all growed up! I might have to sneak in there tomorrow and snap a picture! She would die...

No comments: