Friday, June 20, 2008

Long Friday

This has been a terribly long day. Not a bad day though, just a long one. I have been dealing with supervisor after supervisor on a very important issue at work. It has consumed my entire day. So much so that the half hour I was gone to eat, I got a call because someone needed something that only I have access too. My brain is shot and I am beyond tired. It is nice though to be doing something different than the normal daily grind, but the tediousness of it wears you down.

I will now be staying at work late to try to get caught up on the normal daily tasks of my duties. I am very much looking forward to the weekend. Still not sure what the plans are for certain just yet, but it will definitely be nice to get away from the office and just let my mind think about other things other than what is going on around here.

How did you guys spend your Friday? Was it good? Anything interesting go on??

2 comments:

angie said...

We took our dog to get on doggy prozac...guess you could call that interesting for a Friday night!

H said...

just a quiet, calm weekend here..nothing exciting. Hope you got to relax!