Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Sweet Angel Princess

I don't have the time to upload all the pictures from her birthday, but hopefully I can put some up tomorrow or something. The day was absolutely perfect. We got up, got ready, opened presents, and then had to go to my cousin's graduation. Then we were off to her birthday party. We had a little kid pool set up and all sorts of yummy finger food and fruit. The kids ran around like crazy and I don't think there was one time that Swae didn't have the biggest smile on her face. She is absolutely gorgeous.

Our sweet girl GLOWING:
She was spoiled rotten, just as she should be. She loved her new TV and DVD player for her room. She got all sorts of summer dresses and art stuff. She was beyond thrilled. I am excited to play with her with all the new toys.

We love our sweetie girl and are so proud of her. Happy Birthday Little Angel Princess!!!

No comments: