Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So much for being careful...

I obviously spoke too soon in my last blog. I was really, really, really trying to be careful with my coffee this morning. In fact, my first cup went smooth. It all ended up in my mouth and tummy. The second cup...another damn story. I was doing something new and mixed some cocoa mix with my coffee and as I was stirring it and tasting it to make sure I got it just right, I dumped some right in my lap. That's right, on me. Not on my desk, not on my floor, no where but on my lap. I know, so funny. But really not. The only thing that is keeping me from freaking out about it is I wore brown pants today, so now that it has dried, you can't even tell. You can however see a couple coffee spots on my elbow and I have no fucking clue how they got there. Oh dear...

No comments: