Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fuming

And I can't say anything. That's right. I get to sit at my desk and just be livid. I am so sick of working with people that act like children. Honestly, I feel like I am back in preschool. The level of maturity is appalling. There are more adults that act like kids and run around and tattle that. People are getting into other people's business and telling on things that don't even involve them...things that are nothing but have now been made into something. I am seriously at a loss here. You can't open your mouth around this office without someone running to a supervisor and trying to throw you under the bus. I probably would be saying more, but "said" person has looked at this site and I could see myself getting turned in for it.

Let's just say, that I got talked to (and actually in a very nice way) because of a remark that was made that was so simple and mindless and another remark because I was getting told how to do my job by someone other that shouldn't be. Yep. I should have kept my mouth shut of course. I had been working on it and doing a good job, but yesterday, I let it slip out. I even said to the girl I share an office with that I would get told on and sure enough. I don't care that the supervisors talked to me. I care that a so-called friend tried getting me in trouble. I care that there are adults running around acting caddy and petty. It is just the most annoying thing ever. Oh yes, I was also asked not to go into my friends' office and shut the door because it makes the other people in the office wonder what gossip or shit I might be talking or starting. How fucking fantastic. I can't even go and talk to the two people that I am close to OUT of work in the office now. Great.

Now I am unsure how to act. I don't want to talk to anyone or even try to be friendly because then I would just being fake. There are so many things I was to say, yet have to hold them all back. Oh the best part was the supervisors worrying about everyone knowing that something is bothering me when I left their office. News flash - I don't hide my feelings. I never have and I am not going to put on a front and act like everything is great and the people I work with are so wonderful. It just won't happen. What I would give to go for a 3 mile run right now...instead, I get to sit here absolutely helpless on letting out my anger and frustration.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you are having a GREAT DAY!!... or not. Unfortunately, most adults really don't grow up past high school and there will always the the particularly immature people who, instead of coming strait to YOU with an issue they may be having, instead go and "tattle". Sounds like the people you work with need to grow the fuck up. It would drive me crazy if I was treated like a toddler at work!!

misguidedmommy said...

ewwwww. that is bs. at least you have your "good news" to keep you happy.! email me and tell me the whole thing, i'm dying to know why kind of petty childish crap you had to put up with today!