Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ah, but still nice

Oh yes, even though she ripped my ass about everything (my roommate that is), she has been absolutely kissing my ass since I got back from my tournament. When I got home on Sunday night she was awake and there even though she said she wouldn't be there. I remember walking in just hoping that no words were spoken because I was still upset about all her damn text messages (they totalled over 50). I went straight to my room and was starting to unpack when she comes waltzing in and started asking me about the weekend and how the girls played, and then telling me about her weekend as if nothing had happened. It was crazy.

Even last night she was super nice (yes, I was actually home for once). She came home was talking to me, wanted to eat with me, then sat in my room for over and hour and watched TV. So weird.

She really is a nice person, I am just thinking that we don't do well living together.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

i think your roomate is bipolar