Friday, February 23, 2007

Pretty good for a Friday

Today was ok for a Friday I guess. I worked. But when I say worked, I didn't necessarily work. I pretty much just sat around and occupied my time doing other things such as: reading blogs, writing emails, catching up on myspace, and buying a new bathing suit which is SUPER cute. That was my day at the office. Oh I forgot to mention the hour and a half birthday lunch we got to go on to the old Silver Peak for my friend Jessica. That is always interesting. As we are leaving Silver Peak, Jessica tells me she wants to start drinking really early because she needs to catch a flight to Boise. I think that is a great idea and tell her I will find a way to be out of the office early to meet her...all the while keeping in mind that I have to be up at McQueen to coach a 7th and 8th grade camp. I continue to screw off the rest of the day and just happen to skip out of the office early to go run mail to the other office. Yep, I was at Bully's by 4:45 (thank goodness my boss would never think of reading this). I get there and I tell Jessica that I can't be there for long cause I told the head coach I would be at the school by 5:30. A glass of wine and a shot later, I realized I just might not make it there.

Actually, I could have been there at 5:30. I just decided to have another glass of wine before I went up there to ensure the the buzz I had going would last til the end of the camp. It was awesome. I got up to the school at almost six (ooopppppssss!!!) and walked in right as they were taking a break. Great time to make an entrance. And I didn't even bother changing into gym clothes. Not only that, but both my seniors that were helping out with camp came and hugged me and instantly were like, "You smell like wine!" Great!!! So for the next two hours I had to deal with them giving me shit. But I am happy that I showed up with a buzz because teaching young girls volleyball is annoying and would drive you to drink anyhow. I just drank before to make it more endurable.

So all in all, I sat around a camp for two hours and talked to all my players and gave a few pointers. Then went to Pizza Plus with them and the coaches and back to Bully's to end my night with another glass of wine. Now, it's off to bed because I have the joy of working all day tomorrow.

Oh and my weekend looks like this:

Saturday-
*work 8:30-4
*drive home and pack real quick
*leave for Santa Cruz

Sunday-
*be up at 5:30
*breakfast at 6:30
*coach vball all day
*drive home and be lucky to get home by midnight

And then start my week off bright and early on Monday. I love coaching! =)

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

you should post a link to your new bathing suit. i was almost getting excited to buy one but my diet has been going right down the shitter lately and i haven't been able to ride with this shit ass weather, so maybe i'll buy a moomoo instead of a bathing suit this year