Friday, February 9, 2007

Negative People Take a HIKE!

I hate negativity with an undieable passion. It drives me freaking bonkers!!!!!! I don't like when people get in bad moods and take it out on me. I don't like when you are telling someone something and they have to be negative for no apparent reason at all except they are just being rude. It is just completely uncalled for in my opinion. That is what I hate. Please, if you don't have something nice to say to me, don't say it. If you are going to be nice and give me your opinion, that is one thing. But to just say something bitchy cause that is the mood your are in, go somewhere else. I don't need it. Especially since I am in a great mood today and I don't want anything or anyone changing that.

So negative people, eat shit and leave me alone! Ok, I feel better now!!! :)

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

so...who said what

Anonymous said...

Stay away from negative folks...they will literally suck the life of you.

johnecother

http://johnecother.com/blog.html