Thursday, February 8, 2007

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I am about ready to die...I can't tell if I am annoyed or so amused at how annoying people can really be. My office is right next to the break room. The break room isn't just used by my division, but also some county workers. There are two county employees in particular that have the most annoying laughs. It doesn't matter where you are in the area, they laugh so hard and so annoying you cringe. That's right. It is seriously close to nails down a chalkboard. Well for the last half an hour they have been sitting in there laughing. Most people laugh some what normal and a good tone that isn't compared to screaming. No, not these people. This damn lady continues to cackle louder than anything. My music on right now isn't helping even drown the noise. And the guy...holy shit. It is the weirdest, most annoying laugh I have ever heard in my life...and he is a male. That kind of noise shouldn't come from a male. It just isn't right. I truly hope they are almost done because I am about to stick needles in my eyes. It is taking everything I have to not yell at these people to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Umm... Ok. My new cubicle is RIGHT FOOKING NEXT TO THE BREAK ROOM! So there are these dumbass girls that sit in there all day long bitching about their husbands/boyfriends/arch rivals/etc. ALL DAY LONG! Not only that! But they are speaking half English- half Hmong. So they say all the BORING things in English, and when it comes to the juicy stuff they say in in HMONG!! (Hmong is a kind of Thai BTW). OH! NOT TO MENTION: The food they cook in the microwave STINKS! IT seriously smells soooo bad!

So: There is a sign posted on the door of the breakroom that says: PLEASE KEEP DOOR CLOSED AT ALL TIMES. Do they? Of course not!! AND: When I got up to close the door, they were like: YEah, you'd better close the door because it MIGHT SMELL OVER THERE!!

BITCHES!! AGGH!

(It really doesn't help that I am waaaaaaay PMSing!)

misguidedmommy said...

you are so funny. i think you and jen both need some mydol. ill send some your way. next time steph just sit there mocking them. go ha ha haw haw and make funny noises and snort when you laugh

Anonymous said...

ooo not good


johnecother

http://johnecother.com/blog.html