Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Turns out, I am a good Girl

Turns out, I was a good girl Friday night. I wasn't going to go out because I had to work at 8:30am Saturday morning, but then I got pressured into it. I was sitting at Shannon's house telling her I was going to go out, but I didn't want to be out late and I didn't want to get drunk and all her and Rob did was laugh at me and say ya right. So, I needed to prove a point. I went out and yes, I was out a little late (1am), but I didn't get drunk. I did however have a good buzz going, but it wasn't bad at all. In fact, I was up and ready to go in the morning to go to work and didn't feel like shit. Just a little bit tired, but that is normal since I was out a little late. So Shannon, I just have to say HA! I was a good girl.

Friday night was the first time in ages that I have been downtown to Brew Brother's or really anywhere down there in the Eldorado/Silver Legacy. Since 210 North came to town, there is no comparison. But, we did go there. We started off at Roxy's and I had one of the sickest martini's ever. I seriously thought I was going to puke. Not ok! I followed that with a glass of water because I have realized the hydrating is key to not getting hammered and puking. Then we had another martini, followed by two glasses of water. Then, the shots started coming. I took a shot and drank more water. I was doing good. I only slightly felt that alcohol. We then walked over to Brew Brother's and I just had to laugh at the situation. The atmosphere was so different from 210. The crowd was just random. The best part was, it was pretty much our group of 9 people that were dancing and having a good time. The rest of the bar just sat back and watched. I then had a redbull vodka and a shot of patron. And that was it for the night. I remember all my happenings and never felt like I was drunk. It was good times.

I have more to write about the weekend, but not enough time. So stay tuned for an update on Saturday night.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

could it be????? maybe, just maybe???

I LAUGH AT YOU ON PURPOSE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL TRY AND PROVE ME WRONG?

Ahhh grasshopper, what an evil evil web we spin!

I do it for your own good my dear, for your own good I laugh at you!

Stephanie said...

Ha! That is a good little game that you play. So I guess you are really the one winning. It's a good thing you do stuff like that or else I would have been a hurtin unit come Saturday morning.

You are the best!!!