Thursday, February 15, 2007

Might be Close...

On another note, I think my 'P' might be close. I noticed last night that I started being a little more emotional than I normally am...and over NOTHING! It was so funny. I seriously almost started crying at work for no reason. The same thing happened today. My eyes started to well up and I thought to myself, you have fucking issues and turned it off. I think that might be a sign. Maybe it has to do with me saying I don't want to be on it this weekend (and no I am not looking to get any this weekend, I just don't want to deal with it). Whatever it may be, it just might be close to hitting! Good thing I am prepared in case it does!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

it is funny how much you sound like a pregnant person. you better start soon or i'm going to be convinced your peeing on the wrong end of the stick