Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It Doesn't Work Shannon

Auntie Flow has still not showed herself this month. I don't know what the hell is going on. I am sure that people reading this are thinking, "oh she is probably pregnant." Haha, I laugh at you. Funny though, I thought that too, although it didn't seem very likely considering there was only one instance that it could've happened and it was protected. No, I am not a slut and no it wasn't with someone new. If I am calculating it right, I should've started like 3 weeks ago. I know, freaking crazy. I am thinking that it has to do with me not taking the pill last month and so that threw me off. Who knows.

What I do know is that I have done all except one thing Shannon said I should try that would make me start. I have taken not one, but two tests and there was sex a few weeks ago. Still, nothing. So now I get to wait...STILL. And my luck, the damn thing is probably gonna start when I least expect it and probably at a time that I am not prepared. I just hope it isn't this weekend while I am out. If it has waited this long, then it can wait longer. I do think I will go into the doctor though if I don't get it by the end of next week.

6 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

It will start when you go to Mexico!

Stephanie said...

Shit, if it doesn't come til April, I really have a problem. I guess I shouldn't complain cause who really likes their period anyway!?

misguidedmommy said...

yeah this is kinda weirding me out, i'm really thinking you should go see a dr. you should check and see if mine is on your plan, call the office and tell them whats going on and see how soon they see you, if they see you soon that sounds bad if not that is good.

Jen said...

Mine isn't here EITHER!! I've done everything except jump on a trampoline! Can't find one!? They don't have them at the gym! WTF?! Maybe I will take another test... I can't remember exactly WHEN I had my last period, but I think I was EXPECTING it to come around my birthday which was January 22nd...

angie said...

When I went off the pill and then went back on mine was all messed up too. So that could be the problem...I didn't take my pills for a month and then I started again and I was like two weeks late...so maybe it is that! Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way :)

Stephanie said...

See I know I am late because I get mine usually the same week as the girl I share an office with and hers has come and gone.

Jen, taking a second test didn't help bring mine off. Let me know if it works for you. I don't have a trampoline at my gym either, so I tried the stairmaster, didn't help.

Angie, I haven't even started taking the pill again because I wanted to wait for my period. Maybe I should just start it up and see how it works out. Oh and you are most welcome for reading your blog. I enjoyed it. I will keep reading it too.

Shannon, I promise that I will see a doctor if I don't have it in another week. I might even call today. I'll need the name of your doc again though.

Thanks you guys for your opinions and thoughts.