Friday, February 16, 2007

It's gonna be a long day!

Here is how I know I am bitchy. Things fly out of my mouth without me even realizing! I need to be careful. This is what just happened though.

I am sitting at my desk a guy walks into my doorway and says, "Did I just hear Melinda's voice?"

Me: "Yea." (not looking at him)

Him: "Where'd she go?"

Me: (still looking at my computer) "Maybe out the break room."

Him: "Don't you keep tabs?"

Me: (looking at him with the "are you fucking kidding me expression") "Nope"

Him: "Isn't that your job?"

Me: (getting more annoyed) "Nope"

Him: "Then what is your job?"

Me: "Not to keep tabs on people."

He then looks at me like I was just a big bitch. Then I kind of felt bad. So I said, "I am sorry. I am just really bitchy right now."

Him: "Like I couldn't tell."

Well fuck you very much. Next time I won't say sorry. A couple minutes later he and Melinda walked by my office and just to be more of a bitch I said, "she's right there," and went back to typing. haha

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

no body blogs here any more........so sad

Chris Walker said...

This was the most insanely awesome fucking you've ever written - right up until you felt bad and apologized.

Fuck that!