Thursday, February 22, 2007

I hate being sick!

I really hate feeling like shit. And that is just how I feel right now. My head hurts, my nose is running, my chest is heavy, my tummy hurts. I HATE IT. I just want to curl up in a ball in my bed and sleep the sickness away. But no, I have to be at stupid work until at least 1pm. After that, I am going to leave because I want to and I would rather feel shitty at home than at work. I am so sick of blowing my nose and I think I might just let myself get sick since I have been trying not to all morning.

I think this is going to be a long day. Oh and everyone else in the office is sick too. Maybe they should just let us all go home.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

yeah, my nose is raw from tissue. dammit. stupid stupid sick

Jen said...

Get some rest! Geeze! You work too hard anyways! I can tell... I think that sleep and some good movies are the answer... That and some Emergen-C!!