Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wasted Coffee

Ha, so yesterday I found out some news that will need to remain a secret for now, but in the process it was good news and I was excited and shaking and not so sure what to do with myself. In fact, I was so excited that I turned wrong as my desk while on the phone and knocked my entire cup of coffee all over my desk. It was a full cup too. It was lovely. I sat there looking at the puddle that happened to not get on my keyboard or any part of my computer at all. Instead it somehow leaked down into ALL of my drawers and made a nice puddle on the floor. It was splendid I tell you. It really was a chore to clean it up because I literally had to open all my drawers, wipe down all the contents and the puddle in each one of them. Let's just say, today I am being super careful with my coffee because I don't need another mess like that. I was pissed though seeing yummy cup of coffee get shit canned!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

no way dude, you better tell me the news