Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Already??

I honestly am floored that it is already October. This year has been flying by. It feels like just a week ago I was saying, "Wow, it is already September." And now, I feel even more pressure with the holiday's lurking. We have so many people to buy for and waiting til the last minute just isn't feasible.

So much to do, so much to look forward to. I will look back on pictures this year of the holidays and see a little baby bump in them!!!

Welcome October and Fall!

9 comments:

kat said...

Couldn't have expressed it any better. It was exactly what I was thinking this morning.

Less than three month till Christmas. OMG.

Jayla'sMommy said...

I agree. This year has gone by so fast. I especially see it in Jayla...
Almost time for Thanksgiving and Christmas, wow...

Katie Marie said...

Being prego over the holidays is the best! You can eat all the pie your heart desires.

Coffee Slut said...

I love the cooler weather but I am so not ready for the holidays!

Jodi said...

Love October, but not looking forward to the winter or Christmas shopping. Ugh!!!

Megan said...

You totally took the words from my mouth. I could sing a happy song because it's OCTOBER!! YAY!

angie said...

You're floored it's October??? Hello getting married in 23 days missy!!!! It feels like just yesterday we got engaged and then all of a sudden October is here and the wedding is right around the corner! I know the feeling of time flying by haha!

HM said...

Every month I have to write ads for a magazine we're in and when I receive the email asking for them all I can think is "didn't I just do this???!!!" I never knew time could fly so fast until I had a child and then it like speeds by in a flash!

Christy said...

This year has zipped by so quickly. Where did all the time go?