Thursday, October 16, 2008

500...WOW!!!!

Since this is my 500th post (Holy CRAP!!!!!), I figured it only fitting to show off the three most important people in my life. These were from last Saturday afternoon/evening.



(note: the Coors Light isn't Seth's although it looks like it)
I didn't get a picture of the finished product. I don't know what I was thinking. But it turned out fantastic! The kids were super stoked and we were sure to get it lit and take them outside to see it.
Also, it was brought to my attention by a friend who reads my blog (she doesn't have her own) that I didn't post my belly shot. I don't know what happened. Other than I was running late this morning and the last thing I thought about was my belly! I am sorry. I will be sure to take one tomorrow morning and get it up first thing. It makes me so happy to know that people are interested in seeing how much my little bean is growing. My friend who is a month ahead of me just found out that she is having a boy! I am beyond excited for her and her husband and it makes me even more excited and anxious to find out for myself!
I hope every one's week has been going well.

5 comments:

Mrs. F said...

That pumpkin is HUGE! I love carving p'kins. What fun!!!

Jodi said...

You have a very blessed family Steph! They are all so sweet! The little bean too! Yes, looking forward to seeing the belly shot too.

Hope you have a happy Friday!

Just Jiff said...

What is little man doing with a Coors Light???? hahah.

Yes, I want to see the beanie belly! :)

Megan said...

I love that pumpkin! The green with the orange look so cool. Such a beautiful family you have! Those kids are adorable. Excited to see your belly shot - and in a few weeks, to find out what you're having! That appointment is coming up, isn't it? xoxo

Nellie said...

what a bunch of cuties! :)