Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dream Interpretation

I just saw that Multi Tasking Mommy looked up a dream that she has had many times. The first thing that I thought about was my dreams about breast feeding. After reading her post, I decided I wanted to try it out for myself. I went to www.dreammoods.com and this is what it had to say about my dreams:

Breast Feeding
To dream that you are breast feeding, symbolizes tenderness, love, nurturance, and motherly love. Good things will be at your grasp.
*Please see also Nursing.

Nursing
To see someone nursing or dream that you are nursing, suggests that you are nurturing a hidden aspect of yourself.
*Please see also Breast Feeding.

Interesting.

Now, if I could only see if the baby was a boy or girl...

1 comment:

Coffee Slut said...

I have given you an award ...check out my latest post!