Monday, October 27, 2008

Blueberry Muffins

Swae has wanted to be the little helper in the kitchen lately. So last few times I have gone to the store, I have picked up something each time that her and I could do together - muffins, a cake, and brownies. Saturday night we decided to do the muffins so we could have them with breakfast on Sunday. Boy was she super excited. I didn't get pictures of her dumping in the ingredients or mixing because I was helping her, but was sure to have the camera out after. She was so proud.

Here she just got finished helping fill the little cups. All she could think about was dipping those little fingers of hers in to eat the batter!
Getting a taste of the yumminess before they got cooked.
Her finished product. She was so freaking excited. She wanted to eat them right then and there, but couldn't because we were just getting ready to eat.
And what a great dinner we had to Saturday night. Steak, potatoes, asparagus, and artichokes. I love that Swae and Seth eat their vegetables and they love asparagus lately. This is good because I too love it and find myself craving it often!

I love doing little things like this with her. It is times like these that I cherish and hold so tight to my heart. After dinner she snuggled up to me and asked if I could just cuddle her for a while. How could I possibly say no?? I couldn't. So we cuddled it up and boy did I love every minute of it!

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Ellie and I bake together almost every weekend! Isn't it fun!

I don't know why on the live traffic feeds on blogs that it says I'm from Pine Island, MN. That is not even where I am! Must be where our internet company bases itself out of...

HM said...

She is adorable!

Rachel said...

Yum. I love baing with Max too. It is so much fun.

Just Jiff said...

awww! I can't wait for Bayley to get bigger to help me bake.

Stefanie said...

Mmmmm...muffins...What a fun little activity.