Thursday, October 9, 2008

Belly Shots 17 weeks 5 days

First let me start by saying Happy Thursday to everyone. I am so glad that the end of the week is almost here.

This morning I changed up the shot a little bit. I wanted to use my camera instead of my cell phone, so I was downstairs in the bathroom instead up upstairs like I have been. These pictures definitely show that I am starting to really get a little baby belly! I have noticed that my belly is getting more firm and tight. I love it! While I have only gained 4 pounds, I am noticing a difference in my body and can tell it is changing.

The other day I went to the store to load up on a bunch of healthy snacks. It makes me feel so good to reach for trail mix instead of something I know I will regret later. I got some yummy things to eat for lunch so that even though I am craving Taco Bell, I can have that instead and HOPE that it will satisfy my craving. I have been downing the water. I guess that would explain having to get up twice last night. I have also been so tired from working so many hours that when I fall asleep at night, I crash. It is scary how fast I fall asleep and how hard I am sleeping.

So all is well here at the end of week 17. More belly shots next Thursday...and every Thursday!

6 comments:

Christy said...

You look great! Keep up the good work - I would have caved and eaten the Taco Bell.

Jodi said...

Awwww, you look so good Steph. I'm with Christy...I have never been pregnant, but I can tell you I probably would have caved and had the Taco Bell too. Here's to your willpower!!

Stefanie said...

Good job on avoiding Taco Bell. I had to the do the same by stocking up on tons of healthy snacks or else I would of gone buck wild!

Jayla'sMommy said...

Awww, you look so cute.
And man, you are such a good pregnant woman. I was bad and always gave into my cravings for candy...

Valley Girl said...

You are so cute!

Katie Marie said...

You look great! I noticed you filling out in your engagement pictures. You look so healthy and happy, you do pregnancy well.