Friday, October 17, 2008

Belly Shot - 18 weeks 5 days

I am sorry that I am or was a space cadette yesterday. I don't know what happened. And then this morning has totally gotten away from me. I have gotten a ton done though, so that is good. Here she be though.

To me, there is no hiding that there is a belly growing. I still don't think that I look "pregnant" but know that time is coming. I went into my sister's work the other day and the her friends were complimenting how much her and I look alike and one asked if I was only a year older than her! haha! Then her manager asked if I needed a job and wanted to offer me a manager job. I guess my sister told them I had a job and then informed them I was four months pregnant and no one believed her. She is so proud. She can't wait to hold her little neice/nephew in her arms. She is sure to always tell me how good and cute I look. And she has been shopping around for maternity clothes. I guess she found a top that she loved, but they didn't have it in a medium to fit me. How cute is that? I don't have a lot of warm clothes, which I am needing right now. So I am slowly but surely stocking up on some things.

I am still feeling fabulous. Still have lots of energy. I am able to go, go, go all day, but I crash at night. I keep hearing that the energy level is going to soon change, so for the time being I am just enjoying it and getting in everything I want to while I can. Yesterday I had to give into my Taco Bell craving. I had been craving it for days and kept pushing it off. And I realized that I would just eat to try to satisfy the craving and never felt full. So I gave in. I didn't eat a huge meal by any means, so that was good. I kept the portion small and let me just tell you, I felt so great after and completely satisfied.

I can't believe that I am almost 19 weeks. Where has the time gone????

8 comments:

Christy said...

You look fabulous! Seriously! Great job keeping your weight under control. As soon as I got pregnant, I started packing on the pounds. I was horrible and ate lots of junk - like M&Ms and pop tarts. And now I am stuck trying to get this baby weight off.

Coffee Slut said...

Awwww so cute!

Just Jiff said...

I say go with your cravings. Unless it's like dirt or clay. And yes, people have those. Eew. I didn't, but I did follow my cravings and my pregnancy was great. Enjoy it now, because it's like having a tiny parasite that sucks those extra calories off of you! :)

Megan said...

You look amazing!!! :)

Jodi said...

You look great and you can see your little belly. I love it.

By the way, check out my blog..you've been awarded. 10/17 post. :)

Mrs. F said...

Hey! You look pregnant!

Your sister sounds adorable!

Rachel said...

Wow-starting to see a little bump. Are you finding out the sex? Two more weeks. Can't wait if you are!! xo Thanks 4 the award. You are so damn cute.

angie said...

19 weeks?!?!?! Where has the time gone!! And Taco Bell cravings...hmm I have those daily haha!