Monday, October 6, 2008

Too...Busy...

I have wanted to post all day today. I had something funny, yet slightly embarrassing to share about Friday night. And then I also wanted to post some pictures of Eli and I that we took yesterday. I was quite proud of the man considering he HATES pictures. He toughed it out though and they look good. They are our engagement pictures. My mom is wanting to use them as well for "Save the Dates". I just don't know if we need the latter, but we will see what she pushes for.

I have now been here for 10 1/2 hours and am not going to sit her longer to upload pictures. Hopefully I will have some time to do it tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday!

7 comments:

HM said...

So when are you getting married?? We are going to do save the date cards since we're not getting married for 10 months, however I can't seem to get it together long enough to do them and the list....I'm sure I'll enjoy all this once I start ha!

HM

HM said...

Ha us too, July 25th!

Rachel said...

I hear ya momma. Just wanted to check in and see what was happening with you.

amanda said...

can't wait to see the pictures!!

kat said...

Totally curious now. Hope you got some good rest after 10 hours on this thing :)

Just Jiff said...

You know... those 10.5 hour days are gonna end once you have a baby to go home to. :)

I used to do the same thing. :)

Katie Marie said...

We did Save the Dates, they can be a good idea. We actually did Magnets so people could put us on the fridge and look at us everytime they ate. Cause we're cool like that.