Friday, October 3, 2008

Tara = Funny Girl

After spending a great evening Wednesday night with my best friend, Tara, I left her a sweet comment on myspace. I truly enjoy the time that I spend with her. Lately it seems like I have been so busy and I realized I have to make the time because she is that important to me. I think sometimes it is hard for her because she doesn't realize that the responsibility in my life has changed. Regardless, there is always time for my Sweet Love. Back to what I was getting at. Every time I am with Tara, she snaps a shot of my belly...even though I send her the ones I take. It is so cute. Every time it has to be in a new place with a new back ground. She is funny like that. So Wednesday, after a yummy dinner of tacos, she searched for a place and snapped her shots. We did a few with my shirt down and then some of my bare belly. Anyhow, she wrote me back on myspace and I had to laugh at the comment. See for yourselves.

"Thanks Love, it was so great to see you again and your little belly. I looked at the pic of your belly again after you left, and I first thought you didn't look that much bigger. Then I thought about it some more and realized that your boobs are now so big that it doesn't make your stomach look as big. Then I covered up your boobs and your belly did look bigger...ha,ha.It's true though! I love you and can't wait to see you on Saturday!"

Hehe, she is funny huh?

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is funny! There is nothing like a best friend! I treasure mine.
Happy Friday! :)

HM said...

I was a person who WAS NOT blessed in the boob department so hey that's a compliment!!!!!!!

I'm glad you made time for her...friends keep us sane!

HM