Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend

So happy that it's Friday and my work day is over. YAY!!!! I really can't complain because it wasn't a bad day. It was just a long one and a very busy one. I was told mid-morning that a few more job duties were being added to my work performance standards, so there wasn't much down time. I definitely wasn't complaining either about the work being given to me because I would much rather have too much work, than not enough and be bored. That is really the worst.

This was one heck of a week in so many ways. I am now looking forward to some down time, relaxing time this weekend. Only have my Grandma's birthday planned on Sunday and that is it so far. Lately, there hasn't been any time at all to breathe on the weekend, let alone relax. Always running here and there and having this and that to do. While it is fun and I enjoy it all, some down time is always great too.

Enjoy the weekend all.

No comments: