Thursday, January 3, 2008

To Be 16

My little sister is 16. And I would say over the last year or so she has gotten so into her looks. Always has to have her make-up done, her hair all done and perfect, dressed with everything skin tight and her little stomach showing. This is something I don't really understand. Yes, I wore the tight little clothes, but I never spent as much time in the bathroom getting ready as her. I do find it amusing to say the least because she frets about all the damn time primping and prodding. It seriously takes her double the time than me to get ready.

Anywho. With all that comes with her thinking that she is pretty hot shit. Don't get me wrong, my sister is fucking gorgeous. She is tall and skinny and just damn pretty. And right now, she is infatuated with her boobs. Well, actually this has been going on for awhile now. She is always wearing the lowest cut shirts that she can to show off her cleavage. Then there is me. I have never, and I mean NEVER, had boobs. They are tiny. In fact, it is really like they don't even exist. It is something that really used to bother me, but also something that I have come to terms with. I can't honestly say that there has never been a guy interested in my for my tits alone. HA! No, but for real. My sister thinks this is the funniest thing ever and is constantly trying to throw her boobs in my face. I understand being 16 and thinking like she does and being proud of her very cute little body, but it really gets old. I let her get her kicks in just because I know what it is like to be 16 and be like that.

So today I am sitting here working, in a decent mood and I get this text from her:

"my boobs grew...they're a C woop woop lol sorry"

Nice asshole! She is such a little shit. She must sit around watching them and constantly measuring or something. Whatever it is, she is very funny about her boobies!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

ha ha she still cant compete with these ddd's over here

kat said...

Aww the little meanie minx. Why do they always have to be such a pain in the arse?

Anyway, no boobs means they are still going to be perky and not saggy when you get older.

In her face :)

Jen said...

LOL!!! OMG. To be 16 and superficial again.. Hahaha... Eh.. She'll grow out of it : )

Anonymous said...

That's freaking hysterical!!!

Ahhh to be 16 again. I remember when my boobs were the novelity! LOL! I used to push the limits of low cut shirts. Now not so much, though sometimes the girls come out to party! LOL!

I could have always like a little less boobs. But I think we all come to terms with our looks eventually.