Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

Being caught up is the most wonderful feeling! It truly is. So much better than being stressed and running back and forth from office to office and feeling behind. It is job security though and it did help my days go by faster than this one is going.

Lately I have been very productive at home. I don't sit down when I walk in the door. The minute I set my purse down I am back on the go - here and there - always picking something up, wiping something up. It is such a great feeling and I love so much when my house is clean. I swear I don't just pick up after two kids, it is really three. And most the time I think Eli is the one that makes the bigger mess. Gotta love him!

Tonight might be a wine and pain pill night after we drop the kids back off to their mom. I am in so much pain. You would think that I would start to get use to it. Just doesn't happen though. The case is moving forward though. I have a meeting toward the end of the month and so hopefully I will know more after that. I was going to schedule my epidural for this month, but will now put it off til February. I am really trying to take off as little time as possible from work. I love seeing that my time is building. That damn cruise diminished it all! It was well worth it though.

That's all for today. I am going to wrap a few things up before I get out of here.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Sorry about the pain but I'm all about pills. Also, congrats on the being caught up, I so have no idea what that feels like right now. Check in with me in May when I GRADUATE.

Lainey-Paney said...

...oh, i love having a clean house too....

sorry you're in pain.