Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF

I don't think I can stress how excited I am that it is Friday and I have the weekend to look forward to. I don't know why, but this has been one of the longest weeks ever. Maybe it has to do with actually working a full 40 hour week - which is the first in about 3 weeks. Working for the State, I am quite spoiled with days off and being able to leave early around the holiday's. It is really nice and very appreciated.

Sitting here thinking about it, I started off the week tired and that never is a good start to a fresh week. And then since then, it has been a bunch of late nights, not a lot of sleep, a couple nights of not sleeping well. Work has been really stressing me out lately and that could account for some of my sleeping problems. I am still doing my old/normal job on top of doing the new job (which is still unofficial). And let me just tell you, that is quite a bit of work. It really seems to put a lot of pressure on me and the bouncing back and forth from office to office gets old. I just keep telling myself that I don't have much longer and everything will mellow out and become more settled. I do enjoy what I am doing. It just gets a bit overwhelming when I feel as though I am being pulled in twenty different directions.

This weekend is going to be very much enjoyed. I am going to have some cocktails, do some spot lighting, ice fishing, a baby shower on Sunday, and who knows what else. It will definitely be nice to get away from the office and all the doings going on around here.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully I come back Monday with some fun pictures!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh YAY!!! I can't wait to see your photos.... hopefully you're not as cold as I was!! HAVE FUN!!!