Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Looks Like...

I am not the only one that enjoyed our girl time last Thursday. From my talk with the girls, they seemed to enjoy it too and now we are making more and more plans together. This week, considering we all have different schedules, we will only be able to go to lunch the end of the week. That is ok with me though because I would rather that than not see them at all. And then I think next week we are going to plan on another dinner night. I seriously can't wait!!!

And this weekend, I get to see my family. not just my parents and sister, but my aunts and uncles and grandma. I am so excited. We are all getting together for my grandma's birthday. She had a bit of a scare last week. She went to the doctor because she was having some chest pain and a little trouble breathing and they ended up admitting her to the hospital. They didn't really find anything wrong with her. Just ran a couple tests. Bottom line is that she isn't active enough and she definitely needs to eat better. She lives alone and doesn't work, so really, she doesn't do much of anything all day but play on the computer and watch TV. She has way too much stress on her heart. The scare was so big that she is now moving in with my parents in March. I am just glad that it wasn't super serious and that she is ok. It is her birthday we will be celebrating and I am just so thankful that she is around for it. After last Friday, it really opens your eyes that something bad could happen out of no where. Some family time is going to be awesome.

3 comments:

kat said...

Oh I love family gatherings. Hope you're going to have fun and a good girl's night out is irreplacable and sometimes much needed :)

Lainey-Paney said...

Have fun w/ the gals @ lunch!
Have fun w/ the fam this weekend!

Shawna said...

hope you have a great time with the fam.