Monday, January 7, 2008

Crazy Weather

After my last post, I left work only to walk out and find that it hadn't stopped raining. It just wasn't raining as hard. Not too much longer after I got home it started snowing. It was amazing and so absolutely beautiful. I was a moron though and didn't take pictures. I need to be better about that especially since I have a nice new camera that takes excellent pictures.

Today is nice and sunny and it just looks so beautiful with the snow that is covering campus. All the snow made for some super icy conditions driving this morning on my way to work. But I made it nice, safe, and on time! I enjoy looking at the snow, but not so much being in it or being cold. Just not a fan. I wouldn't mind going sledding though soon...as long as I am able to take breaks and get warm in the truck or something.

The weekend was very mellow, but great. Nice quality time with the fam. Now it is back to work! Not sure how excited I am about it, but I am here and plugging away. I have been so spoiled with days off and leaving early that the thought of working a full 40 hour week is just crazy!!! I'll get through it though.

No comments: