Thursday, January 17, 2008

BLAH

Let me just tell you all that I am a whole bundle of emotions right now. And I have no idea why or anything like that. Everything in my life is going good. I have a good job, I am good at what I do. I have a great boyfriend and his two wonderful kids, awesome home life. I have a wonderful family, great friends, work with good people. I have so much wonderful.

Then, I have this little black cloud that has been following me around all week. It is so weird. It is unexplainable. I think that I just have a lot on my mind, but I don't even know how to or where to start sorting everything out. I am feeling very anxious, overwhelmed, agitated, irritated, happy, sad, and the list goes on. I pretty much sound like a wreck and have no reason. If I wasn't ready to cry right now, I would probably start laughing at what a child I am acting like and how silly at the same time. I guess it being my time of the month could be adding too all this (sorry if TMI), but I don't know if that is it either. Normally, I don't ever feel any different when I am on other than sometimes being a little sensitive/emotional. This week: EXTREMELY sensitive and very emotional.

Tonight, I am going to go spend some time with my girlfriends. They always make me feel better. It has been far too long since the three of us have hung out and I realized today just how much I miss them. And from the emails that I have gotten today, they miss me as well. So it looks like a relaxed night with great company is in store and hopefully that will help kick whatever the hell is going on with me and my emotions.

Tomorrow is another day and I am hoping that it will be a more happy, lighter, better day all the way around.

8 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

have fun w/ your friends.
friends help...I know.

Jen said...

Hang in there! I know how you feel believe it or not. Eat some chocolate and drink with the girls! It ALWAYS helps me!

kat said...

It's gotta be something season related because I have been feeling like that and the hubby can confirm this. He's frequently freaked out about it when I am like that.
All I can say is it will pass and you'll be over it. Until then just occupy yourself with something like a projecto or a book. That always seems to help.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time with your friends!

Just Jiff said...

Know what I like to do? Curl up on the couch in my pjs, eat popcorn and chocolate and watch comedies or chick flicks.

What *should* I do? Probably go for a walk or something, but nah.. not as comfy as laying on the couch. :)

misguidedmommy said...

i think taco bell would help.

ooh and port of subs.

mmm and pizza, for sure pizza

with a side of del taco

angie said...

Enjoy time out with the girls...I'm sure it will be very helpful and a much needed relaxation. Maybe that will make you feel much better!

Airam said...

Hope you had fun!