Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I've Decided

I got to thinking yesterday. Ok not just yesterday. I have actually been thinking for awhile now that I need to stop censoring what I write. I need to branch out and be more open, write about all the crazy topics that come into my head but I don't write because I know that there are a couple people that have access to this blog that would love nothing more than to use what I write against me, my relationship, my boyfriend, etc. When I was openly writing about the kids and my relationship, comments would be made to Eli and that just isn't ok with me. That is why I starting blogging about certain things that pertain to him and all things that pertain to the kids on my Hidden Blog. I made it private so that I didn't have to worry about what might be said to Eli and to be sure that nothing could ever be used against him for any reason. If you are interested in reading that blog, leave a comment telling me. I moderate them, so I would be the only one that sees it and I will be sure to add you. It is sad that this is what it came down to, but that's what happens when there are immature, jealous people out there.

Anyhow, with my thinking, I figured that me not writing about things is going to stop. I am going to start writing about all the things that come to my head. I need to stop letting the worry of the backlash hold me back anymore. What I haven't decided is if I am just going to go ahead and post it all on this blog or if I will be posting it on the private one and just put on this one that I wrote a post about 'xyz' on the private blog. Maybe you guys could give me advice on what to do. Regardless, I am going to stop being so censored and so vague.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I think you should write from your heart.

You have many people on here who care about you and who will support you. Let the haters hate.

I look forward to reading the uncensored Steph.

Anonymous said...

I think it's bullshit that you have to censor what you write. I think that you should write what you feel and what you think. But at the same time I think it's important to keep what is at home safe too. It doesn't matter what you say they are still going to cause problems because that's how childish they are.

I would like to say just f*#@ them but I know that sometimes that just doesnt work, believe me I have someone in my life that's like that.

I know that it's your blog and you should be free to express yourself however and whenver you want. So my suggestion would be to use your hidden as your outlet for everything. There are enough of us that read it on a regular basis that I don't think it's necessary to say you wrote something on there everytime you post. If you want to let people know that the blog is there maybe put a banner or something at the top of this blog so that it's the first thing people see when they come to this page. Then from there they can ask to view the other site.

kat said...

I second what Babba said. While I would love to read everything uncensored on one blog and for you to be able to express yourself.

But I'd rather have you and your family safe from nosy people. My advise would be to keep the second blog.a

angie said...

Unleash on the hidden blog so that you don't have to worry about what anyone says...that way you can vent and still keep the sanity and peace at your house!

Just Jiff said...

I'm interested in the hidden blog. I am like you...so much I WANT to say...but don't want certain people to have the opportunity to read it...