Friday, January 4, 2008

Holy Water!

I haven't seen this much water in forever. The phone at work has been ringing off the dang hook. It has been unreal. We have double the work than we normally do on a normal day. In fact, we have done at least 50 work orders just since 12:30! That is just out of control. On a lighter note, I get to leave early. The big bosses don't want us driving when it starts turning to snow. So that is nice. At least they worry about our safety! So that is nice. I just can't believe the damage this storm has had so far. I hope it doesn't get worse!

Oh! Just as I was writing this, the rain has stopped. Good for all our leaks around the campus. But I wonder if this means that the snow is right on its way. I am glad that I am getting out of here and am going to be off the roads before rush hour traffic.

Be careful everyone driving!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

It is windy as all hell here too and raining a ton as well. Ugh. Like your new look tho!

kat said...

Wow they have been showing pictures of the massive heaps of snow you got over there here on German television. Hope you are okay and the power isn't out or anything similar frightful.

Anonymous said...

Be careful out there on the roads!

I hope you were affected by that canal that burst over the weekend.