Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's GROWING!

I was talking to Kara on her way home from work last night and my present got brought up. She says, "Oh, I haven't checked it in a couple days..." Come to find out, she had to hide it in a drawer because Tara's boyfriends dad came over and they didn't think it appropriate to have that lying on the counter. As soon as she got home though, she pulled it out of the drawer and sent me the picture!


I do have to admit we were both a little disappointed. We were hoping for it to be busting out of the bowl. Looking at it cracks me up!

2 comments:

kat said...

Doesn't look like it's grown much but still a funny thing to look at :)

Shawna said...

I am so not impressed, I thought it would be bigger by now.

That would be an embarrassing thing to have sitting out on your kitchen table. The drawer is a good idea.