Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love My Girls

It's been a few days since my last post, but I have to say that I am feeling much better. I don't feel blah and I definitely am feeling more like me. Always a good thing. I really do attribute all that I was feeling to hormones and maybe a couple other things. I am just glad that I am on an even level right now!

My night with the girls was awesome! It has been far too long since I had seen them, yet it seemed like no time had passed. I got to Kara's before Tara did and her and had a glass of wine and just chatted. Once Tara was there, we started talking about wedding stuff for Kara's upcoming wedding and just talking. It is amazing how therapeutic talking with your best girl friends can be. Kara made us a yummy dinner that she just happened to throw together with a quickness and then we finally exchanged Christmas presents from each other. It really didn't take long at all before the two of them drowned out my BLAH mood. I was instantly cheered up, laughing, and feeling great. They were just what I needed. It left me wanting to spend more time with them. In fact, we ended up going to lunch on Friday. It was so nice, except for the hungover feeling I was feeling! Ugh, I don't know why I do that to myself. I really didn't even drink that much and think that mixing had something to do with it. We are now planning on meeting up again sometime later this week. I don't want there to be such a lapse in time before seeing them again. I truly couldn't ask for two better best friends.

2 comments:

angie said...

So glad you are feeling better! A night with the girls was just what you needed!!

Just Jiff said...

Yes, you should def make plans with your gal pals more often!