Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Gift from Kara

HAHAH! I am laughing just thinking about this, so I figure I will share. Kara got me a little gift that was supposed to be funny and a joke. She got me a "sex toy". I know fun huh? But it isn't one that you can use. It is one of those that starts out the size of say a paperclip, then you put it in water and in 10 days it grows to 600 times its size. I was rolling when I opened it and so was she. Come to find out, she got one for Tara, but hers was a little different than mine. We were definitely amused by this for a little while.

This is what it looked like in the package. The pictures are blurry because they were taken on my cell.

We had to put it in water. I didn't realize that it took 10 days to get to its max size. We were waiting and waiting and nothing really was changing. Then I read and realized why.

Here we are getting a little action from my new toy!

I don't know if Kara actually licked it, but it sure looks like it!!!

Tara just loves the toy in general...as you can see from her big smile.
I left the toy at Kara's in the bowl of water. We moved it from the cup it started out in to a tupperware bowl. When it started out it was just the size of the middle square and after three days, I got the following picture.

It's growing!!!! My friends crack me up. They look like they are so innocent, yet can be dirty! Oh the fun times that we have had!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

You better post a full size picture because that is just plain entertaining!

kat said...

What a hoot. So funny really. How the heck does it grow and what is it made out of?

Shawna said...

Ha ha ha ha, that is so funny. So it looks like you had fun with the girls. Isn't it amazing how much better good friends can make us feel? I am with Lindz you need to post a follow up picture with how big that thing gets.