Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I didn't...

Last night I didn't make it to the gym. I know, lazy asshole huh? But there was a reason. I was driving straight there from work and then is when I realized I packed everything but a sports bra. That is just not right. You can't work out in a regular bra. Far too uncomfortable. I was so bummed. Although I really wasn't in the mood to go the gym and work out alone, I was still going to go. Yes, I know I could have gone home, got my sports bra, then gone to the gym. But, I didn't feel like leaving the house once I was there. I love my home and get so side tracked once there will all that should be done.

However, I wasn't a complete lazy asshole. I did do lunges, squats, push ups, and crunches. And let me just say, I can actually feel the work that I did. So I wasn't just a huge waste of space. I didn't even sit down until after 8pm. I was busy doing things around the house, cooking dinner, dishes, laundry, anything that caught my eye really.

I was planning on going to the gym tonight. I found my sports bra buried under tons of clothes after being so completely frustrated. Then Eli's mom called me and asked me to go play Bunco. How can you say no to that??? I could go right after work, but her and I are working on some stuff at the shop after work. Maybe I will feel motivated enough to go work out after Bunco?? We will see. I have been up since 5:15am and will be going non-stop for the rest of the day. But I am still going to get my ass in gear and working out again!!!

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

bunco wins.

...i've never played it, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

Lindz said...

bunco, or the gym? that's like asking wine or a glass of warm piss.

kat said...

Respect, you managed to do lunges, squats and push ups etc? I have trouble even moving my ass off the couch to look for the remote hehe.