Sunday, January 4, 2009

Swae's Cuteness

Tonight as we were getting the kids ready for their mom to show up and get them, we were saying our typical goodbyes. Telling them we would see them Thursday after work, would miss them, and love them so much. Swae was sure to snuggle up tight on my belly and of course Skylar was a good girl and moved all around and kicked just for her.

Next thing you know, their mom is knocking on the door and before Swae heads to the door she grabs my belly and says, "It's OK Skylar, I will be back on Tuesday. I love you."

Yea, she is really that cute!

7 comments:

Christy said...

That is so darn sweet. You are one lucky mama!

Just Jiff said...

so sweet!

Rachel said...

too sweet. I love your kids

Cosmo-Mom in the City said...

Oh that's so cute! Remember to tell her that if she ever gets too big to be followed around by her baby sister ;)

Stefanie said...

Whata a sweetie!

said...

Awww. So sweet.

Mrs. F said...

Awww. She is adorable!