Friday, January 2, 2009

Our NYE (minus the pics)

I have so many cute pictures from New Year's Eve...but they are on the work computer and you all will have to wait until Monday for me to post them.

Our night was great. The four of us went to Coconut Bowl where the kids got to run around like wild children and make new friends. Then it was home where we got ready for bed and snapped all sorts of pictures. Seth and Swae even took control of the camera and their pictures actually turned out decent! Our last pictures of 2008 turned out fabulous.

Then we all had a toast with sparkling cider saying goodbye to 2008 and welcoming 2009. The kiddos were too freaking cute. They were loving it and could have drank the whole bottle of cider. They were full of hugs and kisses and very snugly. I'm telling you, spending time with them and Eli was the best way to spend New Year's Eve. We tucked them into bed and loved on them and they fell fast asleep. All the playing wore them out!

Eli and I then sat curled up on the couch together watching a movie. The next thing I remember was Eli waking me up saying, "Happy New Year babe, I love you." I woke up and wrapped my arms around him and we kissed and hugged and at that moment, I was perfectly happy and content. I was and am right where I need to be. I have it all with him and the kids and our sweet daughter growing inside me. I am so very excited for what this year has to bring us.

New Year's morning the kids woke up and snuggled up in our bed for a few. Then we showered and ate breakfast and took our first picture of the year. That will be coming as well.

5 comments:

Just Jiff said...

can't wait to see!!

Stephanie said...

I would have posted them today, but we got sent home early...so Monday for sure. :)

Mrs. F said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like a fun night!

Julia Arteno said...

Happy New Year :) It will definitely be a very exciting one for you :))
I can't wait to see the pictures!

Rachel said...

Sounds like a perfect NYE!