1. Where had you moved from?I had been back at my parents house after being out for a bit and was beyond ready to be on my own again.
2. Describe your first apartment.It was perfect. It was a one bedroom, one bath. It was not too big, but not too small. Cozy. A very cute floor plan. The room was a good size and so was the bathroom. The only thing that I wasn't happy about was that it was downstairs, but I was able to move to an upstairs when one came available.
3. How old were you when you had your apartment?I was 23 when I moved in.
4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.No, I did it on my own. At the time I had a boyfriend who was living at home with mommy. He thought I was nuts for doing it on my own. I couldn't have been more happy with what I was doing for myself.
5. What was your place of employment then?I worked at the University.
6. How were you finances at the time?Decent. Didn't have too many bills at all.
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.The boyfriend that I had when I moved in there never actually stayed with me. Pretty crazy huh? That is because I dumped his ass. It was so liberating. It wasn't until I moved into the upstairs that I had a guy stay...ML...oh how that boy drove me nuts and I was so stupid where he was concerned!
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)I didn't listen to anyone in particular. I just listened to whatever suited my mood at the time!
9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?
I lived in that apartment complex just under a year. From there, I moved into a two bedroom condo that was cheaper and bigger, but the location wasn't near as nice.