Friday, January 23, 2009

Pediatrician

Today I called around and made appointments for consultations with a couple pediatricians. One is set up for the beginning of February and the other is mid-month. I am really excited for the one that is mid-month. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the doctors that are in the office (there are three). I know of a few people that take their babies to them and highly recommend them. I got the name of the other one off a card from my doctor's office. I know nothing about them, no one that takes their child to them or anything. But I will go and meet the doctor and that way I have something to compare the other doctor too. It is really overwhelming thinking about lining everything up in preparation for the birth of my sweet baby girl. I just can't wait to have everything lined up and in order so that I don't have to stress or think/worry about it anymore!

No comments: