Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Helping Hand

While faced with a few personal struggles today, Eli and I have managed to touch the hearts of a couple family members who are going through an extremely hard time. It may not have been a huge gesture, but it was thoughtful and mindful and help we know that they so desperately need.

My aunt tried to stay strong while in front of me. But as soon as I turned my back, the tears she held back started flowing. She even called my mom bawling...you know the cry where you are trying to catch your breath...like that.

Maybe today is going to be a better day after all!

3 comments:

Just Jiff said...

*HUGS*

Sarah Lynn said...

You are the best! I just want to say again I really enjoy reading your blog and watching you grow. It makes me more excited for my own upcoming wedding and my future!

Stephanie said...

Hugs back Jiff! :)

Sarah, thank you so much. You really are too sweet.