Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Appointment and Visitors!

Had a check up today. Have no idea what I am even measuring because it wasn't my doctor and the nurse practitioner is just...weird. Thank goodness my bottoms stayed on! Heartbeat sounded good and strong. Other than that, it was rather uneventful. I will be getting an ultrasound at my next appointment which is the 29th. So fingers crossed that this little girl shows her beautiful face for us all to see! I am on the schedule and everything to have it done, so here's hoping! I really need to narrow down a pediatrician though. I will be registering at the hospital on Saturday when I go there for the tour of the new wing. I was initially asked to model for the fashion show that is being held, but it would interfere with my baby shower and I am not about to let that happen!

Also, I see that I have more people that visit my page than who leave comments. So who are all of you? I would love to hear from you and know that you are reading, be able to read your blog if you have one, or just be able to say hi! DELURK my friends!

4 comments:

Julia Arteno said...

Yeah gotta love all the lurkers. That's pretty much the main reason why my blog is private now, all the lurkers that refuse to delurk themselves even though I know they are there and I can see when and for how long.

Glad that your check up went well even though your doctor was not there. That's great that you're getting another ultrasound soon!
I hardly got any when I was pregnant and really hated it because they are always so much fun.

Just Jiff said...

Gosh, you get asked to model a lot. Must be because you're GORGEOUS!!! :)

Are there any studies around there that offer 3D ultrasounds for free? That's what I did and we got to see little Boo Bear's face up close and personal!

Liz said...

Hi, I should delurk. (I totally just tried posting a comment, and blogger messed it up.) I found your blog through clicking through Angie's blogroll on Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust. I love reading your blog because it is so upbeat. Besides I have two little boys of my own, a 2 year old, and a 3 and a half month old, so I love reading your pregnancy journey.

Mrs. F said...

Your OB/GYN will probably have a recommendation of a good pediatrician that will take your same insurance, and hopefully be someone that your doctor trusts, and since you trust your doctor. Anyways, I AM babbling. Ask your OB for a recommend. :)