Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleep Talk

Early yesterday morning I woke myself up saying, "thank you." Now, I have no idea why I said it or who I said it to because I have no idea what dream I was having at the time. All I know is that my speaking woke me from a dead sleep. I looked over, Eli was still snoozing away, so I got up went to the bathroom, and crawled back in bed.

Hours later I am sitting at work and I get a good morning message from Eli and he was sure to point out that I was very talkative in my sleep. This instantly had me worried. All I could think of was, "What the hell did I say? What if I said something terrible?" So I asked him what he heard. He couldn't tell me anything, just that I was talking and that I was quite funny. And it happened ALL NIGHT LONG!

Ugh, I don't want to be a sleep talker! I have never had that happen to me before and it was very unsettling. Especially because I have no clue what the hell was going on inside my head throughout the night. Oh well, at least he wasn't upset that my talking or mumbling kept him up. I guess that is my pay back for his alarm going off so many times in the morning!

6 comments:

Katie Marie said...

I wonder if it has something to do with being prego? I had crazy dreams, it messes with your sleep cycle.

Megan said...

It's pregnancy brain! :) So funny...don't worry. You love that man and his kids so much, you wouldn't have anything bad to say!

Just Jiff said...

Your body is not your own when prego. Seriously. My body did the STRANGEST things when I was pregnant. And this was one of them. Ugh.

Stefanie said...

I have the craziest dreams ever and always wonder if I was talking. Earlier in the pregnancy there were a couple of times where I jumped out of bed yelling that there was a spider in the bed. By the time I got out I was awake and feeling a like a doofus, especially when I found no spider in the bed. The hubbs loved to make fun of me.

Christy said...

I do this all the time. I wake up mid-sentence. Fortunately, my husband never seems to notice my talkative sleep patterns.

Sarah Lynn said...

Hahaha! I do that sometimes, only in my case I woke up fiance up yelling about stuff on the walls.(????) Lol! It is embarrassing though!