Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Over...YAY

Oh man, I am so thankful for it being Friday and the end of my work week. Thank heavens!!! It has been hell dragging my body out of bed every morning this week when all I have wanted to do was stay snuggled all warm like in my bed snoozing away. Damn grown people things like working!

I am not sure what is in store for the weekend just yet. Tonight we have a surprise party to attend. I am so excited. My friend has absolutely no clue at all that it is happening. She thinks it is just a family thing and then she is off to Vegas tomorrow. It is her 21st. So it is a big deal. I am stoked. Now I just have to figure out what to get her. I don't want to get her anything meaningless. And definitely want it to be personal. After all, I love this girl and have known her since she was 13. Man that makes me feel old to say!

I however hope for some sleeping in time over the weekend, maybe a nap. I don't know. Oh and now that I am typing I just thought that finally hanging pictures up in the house would be fun! Bare walls are getting mighty boring to look at! We'll see how ambitious I am...or WE are for that matter.

4 comments:

angie said...

AMEN FOR FRIDAY!

Rachel said...

I hope you had a blast at the party and I hope you got some rest.

Rachel said...

I hope you had a blast at the party and I hope you got some rest.

Just Jiff said...

Yay for Fridays!
Hope you got some sleep. First trimesters are EXHAUSTING. See if you can plan to take a day off here and there from work so you can stay home and sleep in. I did. Helped me immensely.