Wednesday, September 24, 2008

15 weeks 4 days

Here is my belly shot for the week! I can't really see a difference from last week. But I still see there is 'something'!!! I am longing to feel my little one move and know that it shouldn't be much longer. I am so excited. I am still feeling great. The energy is still kicking and I have been on the go full speed. I did over do I think over the last week because come Sunday night I was so exhausted I passed out. I took a short nap yesterday during my lunch and think I am finally evening out. But it is so much easier for me to go, go, go!

Last night we were having dinner and Seth kept reaching over and rubbing my tummy and then he said, "I'm gonna get my baby out now so he can sit by me." He is the cutest little thing ever. Of course, Swae had to banter back telling him that it was her baby and that its as a girl. I am so curious how the one will react when they learn that the baby isn't going to be what they want!

I have noticed this week that I am starting to be even more hungry. I find that I am snacking all day for the most part. Good thing Eli and I have been to the store and I am able to reach for healthy things. I have craved Taco Bell and Jimboys a couple times. Yes, I know that isn't healthy. But it isn't all the time. I am still trying to drink tons and tons of water. I try to do it more during the day and taper off at night so that I am able to sleep through the night.

Oh and I just found out that one of my friends is pregnant...4 1/2 months pregnant!!! She has been keeping it from everyone. She still hasn't gone in to find out what she is having yet, but will be doing that soon. Funny, she was pregnant at Kara's wedding and we didn't know. She is almost exactly a month a head of me. I am a little bummed because she doesn't live here anymore and it would be so fun to have someone I am close with close to me and be able to do the mommy thing with. I have other friends that have kids, just not someone that close. I am so excited for her. She was telling me that she has been so sick and how jealous she is that I wasn't. I can't wait to see her belly and keep up with her pregnancy from here on out!

Alright, I am back to work now.

***Well shit, I just realized today is Wednesday and not Thursday which is when I normally post my belly picture. Damn! What the hell happened to my brain today??***

7 comments:

Just Jiff said...

You will start showing soon...that's why you're so hungry! Baby needs food to grow... and you need an additional 500 calories a day to feed him/her.

Jodi said...

Awwww! Don't worry, your belly will grow soon enough.

Coffee Slut said...

I can see a little difference! Awesome!

Rachel said...

You look wonderful. I think it is so nice that he is so excited. Well keep doing what you are doing because you look wonderful.

Mrs. F said...

There is definitely a difference from the 10 week picture!!!!!

angie said...

Those would be called baby brains haha! I crave Taco Bell all the time...hopefully whenever I get pregnant that craving goes away haha! Taco Bell isn't good for the old Tummy Tuck Blog so you know I have to suppress those cravings and only treat myself once in a while!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will see a different soon. Check out the first pic and this one...there as to be a slight difference.

As long as you are both healthy that is what matters. Take care of yourself.